Dear participants of the Summer Retreat
This coming weekend we'll visit the venue and make some preparations to welcome you. If you have any questions please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Retreating” means being away from our usual environment and taking the time and space to become immersed in what is important to us at that very moment. As SF practitioners we would like to indulge in different things during our retreat... we imagine some moments of study, some time for professional exchange and practice, but also time for connection, time to be curious about the others, time for personal reflections and professional development. The range of activities will vary from uplifting group activities over buddy coaching sessions to moments of silence or outdoor games.
Self organising will happen naturally when we share what is keeping us (all participants) busy, what we most long and need to do in order to relax or revive our mind and body that day.
* share what it really means for us to be “present” for our clients,
* explore how we (mis)understand the goal and the miracle,
* think about how SF will evolve in the future
* go into the mountains with a buddy-coach,
* tape a coaching conversation and micro-analyse it,
* jump in the hot springs and free our minds
* indulge in a conversation about “how to be brief in organisations”
* watch a therapy movie with Insoo or Steve in it and have a useful conversation about it
* share some real fun team activity or trainers’ practice
* participate in reflective teams,
* allow new ideas to pop up in a guided SF visualisation,
* or .... just enjoy a healing massage?
This and much more will be possible in Fontana Passugg... As you can see, the retreat will be highly practical. We will all benefit from the experiences of skilled participants and be able to bring in our questions and discoveries.
We are 6 enthusiastic SOL world members and we have been dreaming of a real SF summer retreat... with other SF enthusiasts!
4 days intense work on SF topics in a smaller group (20-35 people)
Costs: €600 (incl. accommodation, food, transportation from Chur to Fontana Passugg, program costs)
Flight to Zürich Airport, continue with the train to Chur
Pick up service at Railway station in Chur.
This event is fully booked. You can register on our waiting list
We are looking forward meeting you there
with specific questions you can reach us by mail: email@example.com