SOLWorld

Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations

Huge congratulations and hugs on this happy occasion! May everything work out in your journey towards a new future perfect together.

Cheers and loud applause,
Mark

Views: 811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems to me a very good decission from Kathy and Jesper: not totally unexpected! I wish you a very, very, very good and wonderfull day on september 13, and a lot of happines in the following years. We will drink on it at Texel I suppose.
Waermly:

Bert Garssen.
YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Congratulations!
This is great and exciting news!!!
Not one, but two friends of mine getting married!! :)
This is bound to be an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10... :)

Cheers,
Paolo
Wow, Kati and Jesper! Congatulations. It is not a surprizing news since we are seeing you two being together so happily since some conferences ago. I wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart.

Biggest smile(^o^)

Aoki
Lots of big hearty congratulations from me too! You're such delightful people, I'm truly delighted for you! With warmest wishes for long and happy lives together,
Shakya
Wonderfull. I'm reaaly happy for you both. Best wishes and "un grande Abbraccio"
Marco
I wish you all good fortune for your marriage!
Alasdair Macdonald.
Congratulations! Great news!! I wish you many happy years to come!
Warmely,
Lina
Congratulations to you both! I am sure: We have to increase the numbers on the scale from 10 to 20 (or more) to have an appropriate place for your happiness!
Hans-Peter
How nice - this is really a creative, multi-national and wonderful way of "sharing practice" and, by this, widening "Handlungsräume"! Congratulations! May you life a playful marriage!
:-)
Klaus
με τις καλητερες μου εφχες, Χρονια Πολλα και να τα εκατοστιζεται

Translation from Greek language:
best wishes, many years and may you celebrate the 100 anniversary!

Hug to you both, Regina

PS Regarding the ICDC - hope the free time gives you some more space for your celebration!
Congratulations Kati and Jesper!

Warm regards,
Sirkku
Dear all
Thank you so much for that wonderful surprise!!
We are now heading for Budapest (from Switzerland) to make the last preparation's and to meet all our people.

With your greetings in mind the party will be even more exciting!

And thank you for not bringing miracle questions into it....
..."What will the first sign that the miracle has happened?" -> answer "Drowsy stumbling out of bed to take care of a hungry new born baby...."
- we'll wait with that for a (short) while ;-) (are still planning)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Jumpstart into Solution Focus

You want to learn more about "Solution Focus"?

You prefer a "step by step" introduction instead to start with reading some
voluminous books?

You would appreciate to have a complete "helicopter view" on SF after the first step…

Continue

Created by Hans-Peter Korn Dec 25, 2009 at 10:25am. Last updated by Mark McKergow Nov 3, 2014.

Making the most of SOLWorld.ning.com

If you’ve just arrived at SOLWorld.org (the SOLWorld ning group), you may be looking at all the features and wondering where to start.  This note might be helpful…

…

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow Jun 3, 2008 at 4:55pm. Last updated by Jesper H Christiansen Aug 22, 2017.

Open Space at SOLworld conferences

SOLworld Open Space instructions as it was used at the 2011 conference, by Mark McKergow

Continue

Created by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015 at 10:18pm. Last updated by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015.

SOLWorld Resources

Welcome to the SOLWorld Resources section.  This part of the site features information about the SOLWorld network, our past events and materials from our previous website.  It will take some time to update all the information, so thanks for your patience. 

Information in this part of the site is 'read-only'.  If you want to start discussions, please go to the Forum or Groups. …

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow May 12, 2008 at 4:08pm. Last updated by Mark McKergow Dec 2, 2022.

© 2024   Created by Mark McKergow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service