SOLWorld

Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations

Katalin Hankovszky's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Reading Paul Z Jackson's summary on the discussion you had re 'staying on the surfac…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Aug 21, 2011 to stay at the surface ?!

2 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Katalin Hankovszky

"oh, so much of what we can do is re-discover, what's already there: thank you Hans-P…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Jul 9, 2011 to Appreciative Inquiry and SF

14 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jolien Slavenburg

"What an excellent case to learn from, dear Aoki. Thank you for proposing. Where exac…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Nov 15, 2010 to Annual SOLworld Conference: Call for Contributions

3 Nov 15, 2010

"Learning Wishes List of possibilities People are looking forward to a friendly, joy…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Nov 6, 2010 to Annual SOLworld Conference: Call for Contributions

3 Nov 15, 2010

"Wow, I like this choice of you :) (give one explanation: to the warm up!)"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Oct 27, 2010 to SF with problemfocused coaches.....How do you make it work?

23 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Sussan Öster

"Dear Nicoline, I'm happy to hear that! it would be great to hear more, how did you m…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Oct 24, 2010 to SF with problemfocused coaches.....How do you make it work?

23 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Sussan Öster

"Hi Michael You made me think with your post a lot during last days and I was searchi…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Oct 3, 2010 to Why do people choose to attack the facilitator?

7 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Paolo Terni

"Wow, that's cool! this is my big wish, to create the map of the coming SF conference…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Sep 21, 2010 to What would a hand drawn map of the solution focused approach look like?

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Dominik Godat

"Dear Debbie and others who join Bali conference, can we hear afterwards more what wo…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied May 29, 2010 to Topics for discussion at 3rd Asia Pacific Solution Focused Approach Conference in Bali

3 May 29, 2010

"Hi Hannes Not a Wittgenstein fan as such, you can catch up with his ideas probably i…"

Katalin Hankovszky replied Dec 17, 2009 to All adjectives reveal scales?

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Hannes Couvreur

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Jumpstart into Solution Focus

You want to learn more about "Solution Focus"?

You prefer a "step by step" introduction instead to start with reading some
voluminous books?

You would appreciate to have a complete "helicopter view" on SF after the first step…

Continue

Created by Hans-Peter Korn Dec 25, 2009 at 10:25am. Last updated by Mark McKergow Nov 3, 2014.

Making the most of SOLWorld.ning.com

If you’ve just arrived at SOLWorld.org (the SOLWorld ning group), you may be looking at all the features and wondering where to start.  This note might be helpful…

…

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow Jun 3, 2008 at 4:55pm. Last updated by Jesper H Christiansen Aug 22, 2017.

Open Space at SOLworld conferences

SOLworld Open Space instructions as it was used at the 2011 conference, by Mark McKergow

Continue

Created by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015 at 10:18pm. Last updated by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015.

SOLWorld Resources

Welcome to the SOLWorld Resources section.  This part of the site features information about the SOLWorld network, our past events and materials from our previous website.  It will take some time to update all the information, so thanks for your patience. 

Information in this part of the site is 'read-only'.  If you want to start discussions, please go to the Forum or Groups. …

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow May 12, 2008 at 4:08pm. Last updated by Mark McKergow Dec 2, 2022.

© 2024   Created by Mark McKergow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service