|SOL World INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE -
May 9 -11, 2008 Cologne
A conference for organisational developers, trainers, coaches, HR-professionals, managers, team-coaches interested in the application of the solution focus
"What works? Solution focused practice in organizations"
10 good reasons to join us in Cologne
1. You will take away practical tools for your work that you can start using the next day.
2. You will take something away from every workshop that you go to - international presenters from all over the world have gone through a thorough preparation process to ensure highest workshop quality.
3. You will witness the development of new tools, new concepts in sf sales, sf mediation, sf strategy development, sf change management, sf leadership development and many more interesting topics - you can contribute to something big.
4. You will be able to see "solution focus at work" and have your questions about it answered directly by sf consultants and their clients. Practical applications of solution focus in multinational corporations will be presented in every workshop period.
5. You will be engaged and enthused with your heart, soul, body and mind.
6. The innovative, lively conference methodology focuses on interaction and sharing!
7. When you leave, you will have an international network of solution focused friends and colleagues who are very warm-hearted and a fun bunch to be with!
8. You will find your way around the conference in no time - the structure is clear, the location is easily accessible and spacious. Those with antennae for it have described the Maternushaus as a place "full of positive energy".
9. The ancient city of Cologne with its cathedral, the Rhine River, German Gemütlichkeit and cozy Kölsch-Kneipen (the pubs ...) will make your stay an unforgettable experience!
10. And last but not least - you get a lot of conference and outings for your money ... so you have more to spend on Kölsch ...
50668 Köln, Germany
Conference Fee: 700 Euro + VAT = 833 Euro
The price includes 2 dinners, 3 lunches and 5 coffee-breaks with fruit and refreshments, a nice touristic outing, lots of goodies, all presentations and workshops, materials, and a great time with wonderful people.