SOLWorld

Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations

THANK you all for the lasting effects of this years SOLworld conference

Dear organising committee,

dear leaders of workshops, dear participants and SOL friends,

I'm still overwhelmed by all the positive thoughts that I have taken home from Balatonfüred. The whole conference was a pure injection of positive energy for me and I still think of it every day.

The plenary, the workshops and the open space sessions and the personal talks with many of you  had so much positive impact on me. Therefore I want to share just a few things that I've taken home and tried  out/put  into practice.

1. After Aoki's plenary about Zacros, Marco Ronzani's workshop about about Andritz Hydro and Kati and Enikö's open space about their application of SF in a big company I felt so strengthened and convinced that "it works" that I have talked a lot more about SF to clients and possible clients since then. Especially Aoki's plenary with the proven positive outcome was very helpful to me and my clients.

2. Annie Bordeleau and Bob Faw's open space "selling worth not time" made me think about pricing.

3. Monica Strickler and Stephanie von Bidder's idea of the "treasure boxes" on the washing line in plenary room was just great. I took it home with me, copied the envelope and gave it as a present to many participants in my trainings and workshops after Balatonfüred. Great tool!! I even implemented it in our family and we are enjoying the positive effect.

4. After my own open space about "SF in mental training" I felt much more secure about the positive effects and I keep telling positive stories/experiences of other open-space participants to my clients. THANK you for your input!

This was all possible because we had a wonderful organising committee who really worked hard but made it feel easy. THANK you again for this great conference.

Thanks to you all and best regards from Switzerland,

Julia

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Julia, thanks for your comment. I am very happy that ZACROS story was helpful to you and your clients. I will tell them that they have inspired people in beautiful Alps country.:-) 

Bowing

Aoki

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Jumpstart into Solution Focus

You want to learn more about "Solution Focus"?

You prefer a "step by step" introduction instead to start with reading some
voluminous books?

You would appreciate to have a complete "helicopter view" on SF after the first step…

Continue

Created by Hans-Peter Korn Dec 25, 2009 at 10:25am. Last updated by Mark McKergow Nov 3, 2014.

Making the most of SOLWorld.ning.com

If you’ve just arrived at SOLWorld.org (the SOLWorld ning group), you may be looking at all the features and wondering where to start.  This note might be helpful…

…

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow Jun 3, 2008 at 4:55pm. Last updated by Jesper H Christiansen Aug 22, 2017.

Open Space at SOLworld conferences

SOLworld Open Space instructions as it was used at the 2011 conference, by Mark McKergow

Continue

Created by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015 at 10:18pm. Last updated by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015.

SOLWorld Resources

Welcome to the SOLWorld Resources section.  This part of the site features information about the SOLWorld network, our past events and materials from our previous website.  It will take some time to update all the information, so thanks for your patience. 

Information in this part of the site is 'read-only'.  If you want to start discussions, please go to the Forum or Groups. …

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow May 12, 2008 at 4:08pm. Last updated by Mark McKergow Dec 2, 2022.

© 2024   Created by Mark McKergow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service